Sunday, April 3, 2011

A great weekend

So our dogs had a great weekend at the GMKC trial in Concord. Harley got 2 double Q's and a sum of like 59 mach points. Mo earned his open standard title so he is now in Excellent standard at barely two years old! Insane. You can read more about it on Davis Dog Sports.

James and I went out for sushi on Friday night and I told him my whole story for my book. I think he was a little overwhelmed, but it helped me work out some things just telling it from beginning to end. I know have the basic plot line for the first two "acts" in the book. The last act will be the hardest because it is the final conflict and resolution. I still haven't worked out all that is going to happen in that part, although I know what the final outcome will be.

Even when you really know your story, getting it all down can be very difficult. I just hope I am able to transfer that to print. Unfortunately, the whole process is making my already problematic insomnia worse. Because when I try to go to bed, I'm still playing out the story in my head. I'm hoping once I get the whole plot outline finished, the characters won't haunt me so much. Speaking of sleep, I think it's time. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment