Sunday, February 12, 2012

Submission Stats

Very sick today, so not going to write much. Just a quick update on the stats for my querying. So far, I've queried a total of 21 agents. Here are the stats so far:

Pass=3
Request for samples=1
Still waiting=17

Going out of my mind here, people! Just have to keep on trucking, because I know I've got something here. I've made a lot of new friends in the literary community as well, mostly through twitter. It's a very supportive industry, unlike many others. I look forward to being a part of it. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you got a request for a sample! There are a lot of aspiring writers who don't get that much. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try to put a positive spin on it. The truth is, I'm querying a TON of agents and, if I'm lucky, I'll end up with ONE. So that still means a lot of rejection letters. Better get used to it. :)

    ReplyDelete